'Tis the season to drop all your coins! Or at least, it sure feels that way! With all this pressure to BUY, BUY, BUY, it's not hard to feel overwhelmed and to end up regretting some impulse purchases. But its all good! We're here to show you that if you go out there with a plan, you can come out scoring some really good deals that your wardrobe will thank you for.
First thing's first: lets set you up with a few survival tips:
1) Go in there with a budget! If you know that you cannot afford to spend more than $30 this week, do not go over that amount. If you can only afford $300, spend $300. If you don't stick to your budget, you will be so deep over your budget and end up with a bunch of shit that you didn't need in the first place, asking your mom for metro card money... not cute.
2) Go into your, observe, and decide on ONE item that you absolutely NEED. Does your coat look a lil' ratch? Have you been needing a new pair of flashy boots that will bring your outfit to the next level? Alright, so go out there and find the best deal for it! Remember, just ONE thing unless you can do more, of course!
3) You can never ever go wrong with some BASICS! You will find great deals on long sleeve shirts, chunky sweaters, and jeans. Grab a few of them and be merry during this new cold, cold winter season.
Extra lil hack: Most of these sites have discounts for new users.... so use your just-for-lucking email address or snatch your momma's and grand momma's emails and get those discount codes!
Alright, now you're ready to enter the Cyber Monday black hole. May the slay be ever in your favor.
First of all:
- The MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air are all $150 off
- Beats headphones are $90 off
- Samsung 55" TV is $200 off
1) The Bargain Mamis:
Cute and Cheap AF
- Boohoo (60% off everything) - Check out their coats and jackets for the win. Bih, this jacket though!
- Shein (up to 90% off, plus a 10% off coupon for new users). This site is perfect for basics or if you wanted to try out those "blogger" girl styles but didn't wanna drop the "blogger girl money." (Disclaimer: anticipate a 3-4 week delivery date)
- Charlotte Russe (40% off everything) This is a great place to find some boots because they're all between $15-$30! Wanna try some white booties? Go 'head, girl!
- Just Fab (First shoe is $9.99 and get 2 more for $39.99). I am always so surprised by the trendiness and quality of Just Fab shoes! You will definitely find some good deals here.
2) We Came to Slay:
Revamp your wardrobe with some trendy pieces from these sites.
- Aritzia - Up to 50% off select styles from 11/20 through 11/27, no code required. (We def did some shopping here!)
- Zara (40% off everything) - We all love how fly and chic we look in Zara clothing but my favorite thing to get here is definitely basics and bags!
- BANDIER - 20% off everything from 11/23 through 11/27, no code required
- Express (Up to %50 off everything) - Girl, Express jeans are everything for curvy girls! Definitely a good time to snatch a pair.
- Nasty Gal (50% off everything): Everything in this site is fly af and it's now half off!
- Asos (30% off everything) - This is where I get all of my dresses whenever I have an event. Their quality is great and the fit is always so perfect! -
- Fashion Nova (Up to 80% off with code) - Looking for a New Year's Eve dress that's going to leave your ex feeling all types of stupid? Look no further.
- TopShop (Up to 50% off entire site) - I can't ALWAYS afford Topshop, mainly because I always want everything! Here it's easy to find a statement piece that you will wear all winter.
- J Crew (40% off your purchase)
- New York and Company (Up to %75 off) - Don't sleep on NY&Co-- its where I get all of my cute work!
3) Oh, you fancy huh?
So you have some extra coins this season and you want to drop it on some luxury shit but you're also on a budget? Say no more.
- The Real Real (70% off select styles and extra 20% off select styles): Looking for some Christian Louboutin bloody shoes or a Gucci bag? You're welcome.
- Yoox (extra 30% off everything): You will surely find a beautiful bag on this site.
- M'oda Operandi: - My entire aesthetic goal in one page!
- MATCHESFASHION - Up to 50% off select styles not only for Black Friday/Cyber MOnday but forever! (We hope)